New tool for self-service troubleshooting of device issues in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
With this latest feature release of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint (MDE) Client Analyzer you will be able to benefit from a a self-service mode. You’ll be able to troubleshoot device issues related to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint all by yourself. At any time, if needed, you can contact Microsoft support for assistance with reviewing the tool’s results.
When this will happen:
How this will affect your organization:
The new tool provides the health status of the device with a list of issues that were found and that might be the root cause of various issues like impaired communication, onboarding issues, or environment supportability problems in the MDE device.
What you need to do to prepare:
Review the materials below to learn more and install the MDE Client Analyer tool:
- Client analyzer overview
- Download and run the client analyzer
- Run the client analyzer on Windows
- Run the client analyzer on MacOS or Linux
- Data collection for advanced troubleshooting on Windows
- Understand the analyzer HTML report
- Provide feedback on the client analyzer tool
Message ID: MC284357