Microsoft Lists app for iOS
Your users will now be able to access their SharePoint lists on the go anytime anywhere using Microsoft Lists app for iOS. Microsoft Lists is a Microsoft 365 app that helps you track information and organize work. List is simple, smart, and flexible, so you can stay on top of what matters most to your team. Track issues, assets, routines, contacts, inventory and more using customizable views and smart rules and alerts to keep everyone in sync. With ready-made templates, you can quickly start lists online, in our new mobile app.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 64161
When this will happen:
Releasing to the iOS app store in mid-January
How this will affect your organization
When available, users will be able to download the iOS app from the App Store. With the Lists app, the user can:
- Create new lists easily via templates.
- Get to any lists—including lists they’ve already been using–from the recent, my list, and favorite sections or via search and deep links.
- View lists, even in an offline state
- Organize data using sorting, filtering, grouping.
- Edit data on the list using mobile-friendly controls
- Add new data to lists
- Share lists as per organization rules
What youneed to do to prepare
You might want to notify your users about this new app.