Teams Network Assessment Tool Urgent Update Required
Note: If your organization is not using the Teams Network Assessment Tool you can safely disregard this message.
An update has been released for the Teams Network Assessment Tool on September 7th, 2023 (Version 188.8.131.52).
This update is required in order for the tool to continue working with full functionality. Older versions of the tool previous to version 184.108.40.206 will stop working on October 2nd, 2023.
The following functionality will continue to work after this date:
- Perform connectivity checks.
- /infraconnectivitytest Perform HTTP stack infra tests.
- /interfaces Dumps the list of the interfaces found.
However, the quality check functionality (/qualitycheck switch in the tool) will no longer function.
For the quality check functionality to work you must update the Teams Network Assessment Tool by October 2nd, 2023.
The quality checks will fail with the following errors:
- ERROR: Call setup failed – Failed to establish connection with local relay.
- ERROR: Check that the relay is configured correctly in your config file.
- ERROR: Recommend running the connectivity checker for more details.
It is recommended you update your Teams Network Assessment tool as soon as possible to avoid any unexpected failures. The update is available at Microsoft Downloads at the following link: Microsoft Teams Network Assessment Tool – download.
Message ID: MC675276