Updates to Spam Confidence Level within EmailEvents table in Advanced Hunting
We will be changing the named values under Spam confidence levels from the existing set (Not Spam, Moderate, Skipped, High) to Normal and High. This change is applicable to the field ConfidenceLevel within Email Events. There will be no change made to the Column Name or how data is represented. The only change is around the named values, that will align to the new values Normal and High, whenever a Spam ThreatType is detected.
- Timing: begin in mid-September and complete by mid-October
- Roll-out: tenant level
- Control type: admin control
- Action: review, assess and update all saved queries
How this will affect your organization:
Note: Once this change is enabled, you will start seeing the named values Normal and High within Spam Confidence level.
- If you have any queries and or custom detections that are relying on the old values, they will not work after this update.
- You will need to update your saved queries and custom detections to align with the new values, Normal and High
What you need to do to prepare:
You might want to update your training and documentation as appropriate.
Message ID: MC278675