Viva Engage: Answers in Communities
Answers in Microsoft Viva lets people learn from each other by asking and answering questions. Now, if you have a premium license, you can use Answers in your Viva Engage communities. This new feature lets you:
- See related questions to avoid duplicates and save time.
- Ask questions with separate title and details for easy scanning.
- Earn badges for answering questions in communities.
- Track question activity in communities with Answers Analytics and Global Answers Analytics.
- Reach more people with your questions through Answers feeds and digests.
Note: If you organization is not using Viva Engage you can safely disregard this message.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 152480
When this will happen:
Standard Release: This feature will start rolling out in mid-January 2024 and is expected to complete in late March 2024.
How this will affect your organization:
There is no action needed to prepare for this change. You may want to notify your users about this change and update any relevant documentation as appropriate.
Message ID: MC700929