New Microsoft Teams recommendations in Microsoft Secure Score
We are adding five new security recommendations for Microsoft Teams.
When this will happen
We will begin rolling this out in mid-July and complete by the late August 2021.
How this affects your organization
Microsoft Teams customers will see the below five new improvement actions in Secure Score.
- Restrict dial-in users from bypassing a meeting lobby.
- Limit external participants from having control in a Teams meeting.
- Restrict anonymous users from starting Teams meetings.
- Require lobbies to be set up for Teams meetings.
- Configure which users are allowed to be present in Teams meetings.
What you need to do to prepare
Microsoft Teams is one of the products that has improvement actions in Secure Score. We will continue to add suggested security actions on an ongoing basis.
Message ID: MC267953