Viva Pulse Service Plan – Rollout to Viva Suite
A new Viva Pulse service plan will be assigned by default in mid-October to all users with a license assignment to the following SKUs:
- Microsoft Viva Suite for Faculty
- Microsoft Viva Suite with Glint
- Microsoft Viva Suite with Glint for Faculty
- Microsoft Viva Workplace Analytics and Employee Feedback
How this will affect your organization
You are receiving this message because your organization is currently subscribed to one of the four existing SKUs mentioned above. This update will not change your experience or impact any other parts of your Viva experience or Microsoft 365 admin center.
As an admin, you will see the new service plan in the Microsoft Admin Center, under the ‘Licenses and Apps’ section. The new service plan will not be assigned until the mid October timeframe.
What you need to do to prepare
- Since the new service plan will be automatically assigned for all users with a license assignment to one of the four SKUs mentioned above, please make note of the users you wish to provide Viva Pulse access to and make any necessary updates.
- When this change takes effect, please make note of the new service plan names for your administrative records and ensure that you update any relevant provisioning documentation, as needed.
- Introduction to Microsoft Viva Pulse | Microsoft Learn
- Microsoft Viva Pulse – Microsoft Adoption
- Microsoft Viva Pulse available for public preview – Microsoft Community Hub
- Viva Pulse – Microsoft Community Hub
Message ID: MC675962